Monday, June 27, 2011

32 Weeks. I think I can, I think I can...


Don't let the smile fool you.  I am really uncomforable.
 This is a good place to be!  Babies born past 32 weeks rarely have life-long complications, although they would spend considerable time in the NICU.  We definitely still want to get 5 more weeks of growing in to be at 37 weeks.    They are starting to fatten up, gaining about a half pound a week!  At Friday's ultrasound, they were both wiggling pretty well and liked to keep their hands in front of their faces.  They are still measuring slighly ahead of schedule and the weight estimates were 4 pounds 9 ounces for Baby A and 4 pounds 1 ounce for Baby B!  That puts them in the 65th and 49th percentile, so even though they are squished, they are still growing like an average baby.  Having two average sized babies in me makes me measure 41 weeks.  Whew.  That would explain why a good portion of my maternity clothes no longer fit well, and some not at all.  Five more weeks, five more weeks, five more weeks....   


Finally!   A good profile of baby B!

No comments:

Post a Comment