Thursday, June 2, 2011

28 Weeks

Nice job priming, Barry!
I know.  I am closer to 29 weeks than 28, but things have been nuts.  It was the last day of school on Friday and no, I did not cry.  Several kids did cry, though.  I guess that's a good thing!  I must have been stressed about my teaching career temporarliy ending and getting my whole classroom cleaned out because I had some contractions on Monday and all during the night.  I drank a TON of water and tried not to worry.  They went away and I haven't had many since.  Being pregnant is not bad except for all the things that you can worry about!

My mom and dad came from ND on Tuesday and we got the classroom done in a day and a half.  YEA!    Now, they are painting the room over Barry's purple priming job.  By the time we go to bed tonight, there should be two cribs in the room!  I can't wait!

The babies are more active now so it is easier for others to feel them.  My dad gave baby A three pokes and she answered back with three kicks!  She also seemed to startle when Barry slammed a drawer at school.  Baby B isn't phased by much, but lets me know she's there.  She usually is pretty responsive to Barry's voice reading a book at night.  They also start moving in the morning after the alarm goes off even though we don't have to get up early anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment