As you can see, the girls' room is coming together! My mom and dad helped out greatly in getting everything done from painting to sewing to washing baby clothes to figuring out that darn bumper, they helped with it all . We just need to get the last things for the walls and maybe a small bookshelf in place of the dresser. A comfy brown recliner is on it's way. I hope it fits in between the cribs, but we'll see! The cribs didn't fit as I had planned, but what we have going on works. I find myself wandering in there multiplie times a day, just because. It's easily my favorite room in the house.
 |
Jeremiah 29:11 - There is a reason this is here with the butterflies.
It is quite a long story which I do intend to tell someday soon. |
The babies seem to be getting tighter in there as movements are more wiggly than punching and kicking. I can see my belly move more now. They don't move as much as I think they should, but everything I read is about one baby. I feel like I need to do kick counts all the time and it is a little unnerving. I think they end up bumping each other's sacs which is not something I would feel. Hopefully less movement means they will be two mellow babies when they come out in 8 weeks or so! We go to the doctor again on Friday. Dr. P. is so good about listening to concerns and acting like he's never heard it before.
My sister-in-law, Laura, and my friend, Whitney, threw a babies shower on Saturday. It was very pink, purple, and fun! There were baby games with prizes such as DOUBLE stuffed oreas, TWINkies, and DOUBLE mint gum. Check out the pictures!
 |
| Pink on the inside! |
 |
| Wes helped open some presents. He didn't care what was in them, just getting it out and tossing it over his shoulder! |
 |
| Laura and Whitney - great job, ladies!! |
I love the room - can't wait to see it in person. I think you'll find any motivation you really need and the rest of the list can wait!
ReplyDelete