Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Weeks. Babies and Big Boy Toys


Week 30!  Now it feels like we are getting somewhere!  The babies hiccup more, especially little baby B.  We've tried the flashlight game with them several times since their eyes should be open more now, but they really don't seem to care. They do respond more to poking and Barry reading.  I've stopped looking at the words when Barry reads because I found myself wanting to say, "Does that sound right?"  or  "Close!  Check yourself." when he missed a word on some of those tongue tangling Dr. Suess books.  It's so automatic I can hardly control it!

Barry works for government systems at Rockwell and his department was involved in a project dealing with Army helicopters.  From what I understand, some testing had to be done, so they landed a helicopter on the lawn near a Rockwell building and invited employees and their families to come and check it out on Sunday.  The babies were not impressed, Kara included, but the big boys were!  All three of them! 


Cool dudes.

"Seriously? You are still waiting in line?"

The girls!
Excited boys and Kara trying to stay awake.
Wes found many ways to entertain himself while waiting for it to take off.
There it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment