Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's paint!

We will have a purple baby room!!!!



We were in the ultrasound for almost 2 hours yesterday.  Whew!  It took a long time to see everything they needed to see.  Everything they were able to see looked good!  We saw their hearts beating and little baby A had the hiccups!  A is about 12 oz and measuring about 5 days ahead of schedule.  B is about 10 oz. and measuring 2 days ahead of schedule.  Baby B was putting her heel between her legs, but we did get her to move it so we could see what we were looking for this time.  Barry is still in a little bit of shock that there are two girls.  I think he can't believe he was right!  He must not be used to that feeling...hehehe.

Here are a few more of the pictures.  
They are not as good as last time, but grandpas and grandmas may want to see them.

A's heart rate - 153.

B's heart rate - 132



Twin B would not give us a profile.  Who is surprised?
Laura and I just HAD to go baby girl shopping last night!  So off we went to Old Navy and Kohls!  I tried to restrain myself from buying EVERYTHING that was cute.  Here is what I got!




The kids at school were VERY excited to find out this morning.  Someone had left a note on my desk which said something about congrats on the TWO baby girls and right away, two boys saw it.  "Mrs. Lovseth!?!  You might want to cover up this note!!"  They were panicked.  It was funny because they expected me to tell them in a special way and they didn't want it wrecked.  They are too cute.  It was a good thing I really WAS planning on telling them in a special way.  I would have really have felt bad about letting them down if I didn't have seomthing planned!

The quick poll we took on the whiteboard before I left for the appointment.  Girl/Boy was he clear winner.  Most of the kids picked it because then "I know I'll be 50% right!"  Most teachers said they were going with what grandma thought!
I just put food coloring in white cake mix to make pink cupcakes and frosted them very carefully so they couldn't tell that the cake was pink.  At snack time, I handed them all out and told them to wait until they all had one, then they could open it and eat it.  "But how are we going to know?" they kept asking.  "If we lick off the frosting, will there be a message under it?"  I said, "Just take a bite, and you'll figure it out."  As you can tell from the picture, several of them got it right away! 

1 comment:

  1. I want to be in your class room! I bet the kids are loving it. :)

    Buying baby girl clothes is so much fun and can be addicting! And you get to have twice as much fun!

    Daril :)

    ReplyDelete