Sunday, February 20, 2011

14 Weeks

The babies can now squint, frown, pee and possible suck their thumbs!  They should already have the grasp reflex, too.  They are still only about 3 1/2 inches long and are kicking and punching even though I can't feel it yet.  I could feel it as early as 2 weeks from now which will be pretty exciting.  My kids at school have had some interesting questions.  "So are your babies drinking that water right now?"  "Are they kicking right now?  How about now?"  Then there is the "WHAT?  You are pregnant!?" from one of my little space cadets two weeks after I told everyone.  I said, "Did you just think I was getting fat?"  "Um...yeah."  You have to love honesty.

People have asked me what my cravings have been and I haven't had too many wild ones....Gold Fish crackers, cheese sticks, apples, and meat.  I often want a sandwich really bad which is a major bummer because I can't have deli-meat.  Small sacrifices for small people.

Here is this weeks picture:



Here is Barry in his new suit for his big presentation at work this past week.  He did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment