| I can only wonder how big I'll get when this is only week 13! |
People always ask how I'm feeling and the answer is always better than a few weeks ago, but still not great. I am hoping to get the energy and motivation needed to start doing the elliptical and some weights soon. I am way too weak to carry two car seats anywhere. I'd like my belly to grow as big as it needs to be, but the rest of me can stay the same size. I had a dream last night where I was looking in the mirror and seeing a double chin while telling myself to deal with it. Maybe there's some motivation for me!
I have a lot of weird and vivid dreams and I am told it's normal. The babies have not been in them yet. I was hoping for a premonition on gender, but we'll find out in about 7 weeks. Barry usually thinks they are girls (which I would be SURE to inform his son(s) of one day!) and I go back and forth between two girls and a boy and a girl. If they are boys, I will be more shocked than I was when we found it it was twins!
You look GREAT! Ahhhh preggo dreams! I've had some odd ones too. Glad you're feeling better -- hope that continues for you! You should start a baby pool! Hmmmm... I'll guess one boy and one girl! : )
ReplyDeleteI agree, you look Great! I wouldn't worry too much about carrying car seats, you'll be amazed at what you can carry when the time comes (even if you don't get to work out like you want to). I have a church friend that has twins and she takes their double stroller every where so she just has to carry the infant car seats in and out of the car and then in and out of the stroller (something to think about).
ReplyDeleteHave a good day and a good week :)
Amy W