We are still alive! Here are the photos and videos to prove it. Friday is the big day for the ultrasound! Baby has been on the move and Barry thinks he was able to feel at least once. I'm at 19 weeks now and he didn't feel the girls until well after 20 weeks, so I wonder if this baby has more room to move or is just a little more wild than his or her sisters. I've been feeling pretty good, just back pain but none of the terrible stomach muscle pains I had with the girls. It's a lot easier when my belly is growing slower!
Here's some funny & cute recent quote from the girls at church:
"I see an E for Emily!!" - Julia very loudly pointing at the exit sign.
"I have to go potty, mommy!!!!" Julia. Always during the sermon.
"I want a muffin, too!" - Emily at communion
"I cook supper in kitchen wike mommy!" - Emily
"I need mommy fisk it!"- Julia thinks mommy and daddy can fix everything!
"I'm sorry I squish ba-nan-nan-a in car, mommy. I wuv you mommy." - Emily
"I can help you Julia! I am bery strong to help you." - Emily
"I no like it. It's not nummy in my mouf." - Julia about tomato soup.
"Baby is growing bigger and bigger!" - Emily
New photos are here..
Daddy took some videos:
Video: We aren't scared of Kitty Beemer anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment