Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fun "Bideos"


Julia and Emily ask to watch "Emme Juwa bideos" after cleaning up toys everyday.  It's a welcome change from the Barney songs and unbelievably irritating "Ba-ba-bones" song about the human skeleton Julia absolutely loves.  I no longer wake up in the night with lines like these running through my head over and over again:  "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops…" or "We've got so many parts, with so many sections, we need bones to make the connection!"  It's been awhile since I've downloaded videos from my camera so here you go!

We were surprised and excited last Friday to find out baby's gender!  Baby was moving great and had a good check up during the ultrasound.  We saw the little mouth making sucking motions and little fists rubbing eyes.  They saw all the parts they needed to see and are very happy with what they saw!  Baby was measuring 20 weeks, 4 days and I was at 20 weeks, 1 day so baby is growing well and weighing about 13 ounces.  Baby is on the move every day so I can tell there is more room in there than last time to wiggle around! 



No comments:

Post a Comment