The babies were cooperative for the last things on the ultrasound check-off list. We have confirmation that they are still girls! Sorry grandma, we'll have to have that boy later on. A second gal came in and also confirmed it when she was looking for the point where B's cord comes out of the placenta. I can't imagine how they find everything with higher order multiples! There is always something or someone in the way of what you want to see. Baby A is still laying right across the bottom with her butt and back over the cervix. Baby B is laying across the top, but curves down along the side. She is the opposite way and since she curves down, she has feet right by her head. Hopefully they don't smell as bad as Barry's when he wears flip flops. Blech.
I thought I had been feeling hands and feet, but I was just feeling feet of both babies since they are on opposite sides. Baby A had both feet together and stretched straight out as in the picture above. She looked sleepy when we saw her face and then we saw her yawn. Baby B yawned later, too. Pretty cute! Or as a true North Dakotan would say, "OHFER CUUUUTE!"
Here is Baby A:
| Sleepy girl. Barry thinks she looks like me. Maybe because I am sleepy all the time. |
Here is Baby B:
| Another sleepy girl. This was harder to get because of the angle. |
No comments:
Post a Comment