Holding a sleeping baby (in a carrier), washing dishes, and reading Emily a story all at the same time.
SUPERMOM!
The bathroom rugs got peed on 3 weeks ago and they are still in the laundry room.
Super, mom. (cue eye roll)
Making a healthy dinner of salmon, quinoa, and vegetables that my toddlers ate up.
SUPERMOM!
Throwing some cheerios in a bowl and letting them eat snack in front of the TV.
Super, mom.
Getting both toddlers down for nap, standing up while pumping and swinging a baby in a surprisingly heavy car seat to get her to sleep and still being right on time for my doctor's appointment.
SUPERMOM!
Forgetting to go to the doctor the first time I scheduled it.
Super, mom.
Putting together an umbrella and raindrop painting project for the big girls to do on a rainy day.
SUPERMOM!
Taking a shower and trying unsuccessfully to care about the tantrum on the other side of the door.
Super, mom.
Getting all three out of the house alone to see some newly hatched baby chicks.
SUPERMOM!
Sending Barry an instant message that only says, "Save me."
Super, mom.
Writing this blog post while feeding a baby.
SUPERMOM!
Here are more photos than usual. We had Easter and baptism in April so the camera was just clicking away this month!
This is an old one from February about Emily's sweetie.
Julia told me she was going to read to me "like a teacher."
You ARE a super mom! Taking care of 3 under 3 is admirable! : ) Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's slowly getting better. When Madelyn has a more set schedule it will be a lot easier to leave the house and reduce the stir-craziness that happens here!
DeleteWe should have a 6 kid party sometime! It definitely gets easier. Just keep going. One day a few weeks ago, I realized that by the time Audrey(who's 7.5 now) was Clara's age(currently 3.5), she had two younger siblings. 8 ) Yikes! I'm watching a friend's baby(9 mo.) two afternoons a week. It's funny to me that they are all learning how to be around a baby, like they haven't done it before.
ReplyDeleteWe SHOULD! I bet you had and still have some pretty crazy days. I bet it's funny to have a baby around again. It's funny how kids can remember somethings forever and other things they forget. I accidentally said, "Whatever" one day and now I hear it everyday. Wish they'd forget that one!
DeleteIm finally reading your latest entry.. and I love it!! Go SUPERMOM! :)
ReplyDelete