Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Catching up....

Emily is the star in these videos, probably because Julia has spent the last month getting eye teeth and being cranky about it.  :(  Now, other than some colds, they are doing well and talking all the time.  They both like to repeat me when I'm comforting the other and say, "Honey!"  Emily loves to say, "Oh no!" as well as "Oh man!".  She just started saying, "Hi Ju-wa!  Hi Ju-wa!"  Julia likes to say everyone's name including her own  She also talks in a deep, scary voice Barry taught her.  It's both creepy and funny.

For now, I'm going to share photos on our old Shutterfly share site.  They are from Thanksgiving when my parents came to visit.  I'll be adding more recent ones soon! 

Click below to see them.  If you click on the scrolling photos, you can see them one at a time with captions added.  I don't love this set up, but it's free.  






No comments:

Post a Comment