Monday, September 10, 2012

13 Months Old!

This post on a bee's kneecap:

Enjoying the last days of summer.
A trip to North Dakota for the Lee wedding.
A surprise birthday party for dad complete with a surprise visit from "Uncle" Andy.
Two thirteen month olds learning new things every day!



Hey you!  Give me that watermelon!
Being silly after polishing off A LOT of watermelon!

Mmmmmmm!
Ready for Rehearsal dinner!  They only lasted about 15 minutes since it got too late for them.  :(

Bridesmaids

My ring bearer pal!  His mom and I played good cop/bad cop with him to get through the wedding. 

The Lees!
They just went to the reception for a bit and were pretty overwhelmed by all the people.  I think they wondered who I was because I wasn't wearing a t-shirt and glasses!

Not sure if they love sand or just shovels.

Sliding is more fun with a shovel!

Weeee!

And again... shovels.

Tunnels are more fun with shovels, too.

Definitely just the shovel.  Who needs sand anyway?

Julia driving Grandpa's boat with Daddy.

Babies' first boat ride!  They thought it was great!

Emily's turn to drive.


Watching the motor was fun, too.

Wow!  It's hard to walk on a moving boat!

At both grandmas' school library.

They LOVED visiting after school one day.   Julia had to snoop in every classroom and Emily just loved going up and down the hall.
We got to see Great Grandma Janke again!
Emily meets her Great-Great Aunt Judy, faithful blog reader!  :)
She had 5 kids...I'm sure this is nothing new to her!

Playing with Christa and Rachel. 

The rice activity was a lot messier than I thought it would be, but they wanted to help clean up!

These were out ready for me to clean when they went down for a nap, but they both picked them up and decided to help.  

Upside down hippo pool pajama wrestling!  Rio 2016.

Barry's surprise 80's birthday party.

The birthday boys...

....and their party planners.

"Uncle" Andy came for the party and then spent the weekend with us.  Julia loves his 80's mustache he shaved just for the party.

Playing nicely without biting deserves a picture!  Well done, Julia!

Julia figured out what these rings are for! 

Can I help, dad?
Everyone loves Peter the turtle at the Children's Museum.

Cashier Wesley

This girl loves to shop!
Which is fresher...better taste them!

Watching Wes parachute farm animals.




Emily's favorite part...shoving yarn balls into a maze of tubes with air blowing through them.

Uncle Jon has a good system going to make sure everyone gets fed!

No comments:

Post a Comment