I've done it. I've become one of those moms who blogs about her children because they are the cutest and most brilliant children to ever grace the earth. You know, that sort of thing.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
9 Months Old!
Everyone is still kind of sick around here except Emily. I wish they both had her super immune system. The girls are learning so much so fast! Here's the update:
BOTH girls are crawling! Julia is getting pretty fast while Emily is finally going forward. She still gets stuck under furniture. Both are trying to pull up on things with Julia having more success, but then gets stuck because she can't get back down.
Emily knows her daddy! When he came to get them from a baby shower, she heard his voice and exclaimed, "Dada!" while kicking her legs and kept saying "dada" when she saw him. The next morning, I brought her into bed with me since she was up before Julia. She looked at over at Barry and I said, "Who's that?" Her reply, "Dada!"
Julia gives high fives and is now obsessed with the bin of books. We call her the little librarian.
Julia very fast so she can get to a toy they both want first. Emily is freakishly strong and anyone has trouble getting something out of her hands. It makes life pretty interesting.
Emily just got her 4th tooth today and Julia already has 5! They bite each other for fun and then look at me all confused when their sister cries. Their little teeth leave marks in chubby arms and legs. :(
Their favorite song used to be "Days of the Week" but now is definitely "Wheels on the Bus." They will both stop whining and get excited when they hear it. Julia tries to do some actions.
They both prefer the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I would say it's Julia's absolute favorite, while Emily likes touch and feel books just as much. Julia is all about turning pages when we read. She never misses a page! Emily loves add her own thoughts as we read. There is one book that she giggles at the exact same part every time.
They have now been in the outside world as long as they were inside! It's so hard to believe their birthday is 3 months away.
Ready to play school? Julia found a little desk.
Crawling toward mama!
Emily going backwards!
Jumping Julia
Jumping Emily
Daddy's home!
Katie comes to visit!
Stories with Wes
Emily learned to clap!
She's pretty excited about it!
Julia likes to play harp on the vents in the hall.
Helping with laundry
So much help
You are right! The hanger I needed was on the bottom. Thanks so much!
I'm helping by not crying when I fell over!
Naked jump before bed. That will get the crankies out!
Go Emily!
Big girl car seats!
Julia
Good morning Emily! Maybe you need a sleep sack now, too!
This is why I have time to update the blog...my house looks like this a lot!
Brusha Brusha Brusha
Good job Julia!
That's one way to do it!
Here comes trouble!
The book bin is never ending entertainment.
Just doing a little yoga.
Emily and Daddy
Julia and Daddy
Emily and mama
Flying Julia
Stuck again!
Bed head!
Happy 9 months Julia!
You crazy lady!
Sitting relatively still is sad.
Happy 9 months Emily!
Learning opposites in and out!
Cuties! Thanks for the outfits and leggings grandmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment