Julia and Emily were cleared as healthy and doing well at their 4 month appointment on Monday! Julia is 13 and a half pounds and Emily is 14 pounds 4 ounces. Julia may have some reflux, but it's just something to keep an eye on for now. We started venturing into solid food this week with cereal. I used the term "solid food" very loosely. I thought Emily would love it and Julia would be harder to convince to eat it. It turns out that they both are more interested in the bib, than anything else. They just look at me like I'm nuts when I hold the spoon up in front of them. Julia will at least open her mouth up while Emily just sucks on her top lip. I end up wiping the cereal on Julia's top gums and she'll sit with her mouth open instead of eating it. Emily ends up wiping all the cereal off the spoon when I try to jam it between her lip and her tongue. Eventually, they get mad and then I try to clean cereal out of their chub folds.
 |
| First try with Emily...not a fan! |
 |
| First try with Julia...interesting. |
 |
| First try together. |
 |
| Emily found her pocket! |
No comments:
Post a Comment