The first video is Julia being cute and smiling with a loud noise from Emily the camera did not pick up. In the second video, Emily is laughing at daddy. Lastly, check out Emily rolling over! I guess she stole the show this time!
Here are some new photos from Thanksgiving. My parents came for the weekend and we were busy making lefse, decorating the house for Christmas, buying all the gifts, and wrapping them to send back to North Dakota. We weren't sure how were were going to fit the four of us, our stuff, and gifts in our Toyota. Wish us luck on an 11 hour drive with two 4 month olds. We went to see Santa on Wednesday and I told the girls to tell Santa they wanted to have their first plane ride for Christmas!
| Emily and grandma |
![]() |
| Turkey carving time! |
| My mom and I took pictures when the boys were napping after eating. |
![]() |
| Silly Emily |
| Cute girls! |
![]() |
| Julia is over picture taking. |
| Yep, she's ready to be done. |
| Grandpa's up! |
| These are my crazy eyes! |
| This is my grumpy face. |
| Making lefse! |
| We want to help! |
| Flour on Julia's nose |
![]() |
| We'll just watch. |
| Two moms and two babies. |
| Hehehe |
| "The magic of Christmas is love, little mouse!" |
| Boo Bison! |
| Emily's rolling over action shot! |
| Ready to see Santa! |
| But we have to take a nap first. Thanks Aunt Laura for our cute shirts! |
![]() |
| Well this is different... |
| Emily sucks in her top lip all the time to make a really loud smacking sound. |
![]() |
| Have you heard of Elf on a shelf? Here's an elf under a tree! |
![]() |
| We've been good this year! We'll make up for that next year when we get into everything. |
| It's funny when Daddy twists my chair! |
| Julia likes it when her chair is lifted up in to the air like a roller coaster! |







Your girlies are absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi, I very randomly found you while on pintrest :) I was looking up hand made ornaments and found a pin so I went to the the site to see how they were made and saw your comment about having twins! So because I am always looking at blogs with twins I stopped by hope you don't mind!
Your girls look close to the same age as my twin girls ( identicals born 6/3/2011) !
Hope you dont mind me hangin out around you blog, I really enjoy reading blogs - especially when the kids are around the same ages!
Danielle in AZ
Thanks Danielle! I love "meeting" other twin moms! There are just somethings you have to live to understand and parenting two babies at once is definitely one of them. I checked out your blog - what sweet baby girls!! I love that you have tons of twin blogs linked to yours so I will be checking into them as well!
ReplyDelete