August 4th will be a special birthday, unless the girls decide they would like to choose their own birthday! We are so excited! I know of several people who are rooting for August 1st as well as late July so they can have a ruby birth stone. We'll see what happens! I just care that it's 10 days or less! I can't wait to actually see them. We could see that they have some chubby cheeks on the ultrasound on Friday. We also got to see our own doctor even though he was off delivering twins, so it was a long wait at the office. I guess that means he's good at it! He also was not concerned about baby B's kidney and says he sees extra fluid all the time, too.
| That's a little fist up by her forehead. |
| You can see her little chipmunk cheek so nice and round! |
Yesterday was a busy day, by my standards that is. We went to the pool with Jon, Laura, Wesley & Kara and then watched the little ones for a bit in the evening. Wesley (age 2) cracked us up all night long. He was busy talking about one of his favorite subjects, grandma and grandpa. I told him that they were going to come visit soon and when they were here, the babies would come out of my belly. He said, "Come out?" I nodded. His response was to say, "POP!" while flinging his arms open wide. Some days, that's how I feel it's going to happen, too!
Well it sure looks like those 50 lbs are all baby, Amy! You look fantastic! Can't wait to see their smiling little faces!
ReplyDelete~Marcy