| I've been feeling really good recently! |
This week, we had a visit from Kate & Heather, my friends from UND! We had some low key fun playing Phase 10, watching movies, and just gabbing. Heather was laying in the street, the grass, and the neighbors driveway to get some good belly shots of Barry and I so it will be fun to see what photos look like! Kate and Heather really helped the week go by faster because the weeks are starting to get very long!
I also got to go out to lunch with two girls from the multiples class yesterday. Twins are the first children for all three of us, so it was nice to visit with others in the exact same position. It was funny to hear someone else say they just want them both to come out the same way! A person can recover from either type of birth, but we'd really rather not find out what it's like to recover from both! I know that in the end, if we can have two healthy babies, we would all do whatever it takes.
I hope to be posting next week, but the doc said it's any day now. As always, Barry and I appreciate your prayers for healthy babies and a birth free of complications.
No comments:
Post a Comment