Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 Months!

Here's what's new:
  • The girls turned 7 months old!
  • Julia finally kicked her 3 week long cold and is sleeping better.  Hallelujah!  
  • I quit pumping during the night and it is changing my life.  HELLO SLEEP!
  • They both started using the pincer grasp, but not quite good enough to eat with it yet.
  • My friend Carrie from Bismarck flew up to visit last weekend.  She's Julia's godmother along with Jon and Laura, but had the flu over baptism.  
  • Linn-Mar teachers are on spring break this week so we have had lots of visiting and play dates.
  • I sometimes hear Emily giggling at Julia, but it's only when they can't see me.  I wonder if they are planning something I should be worried about!
  • Bob is back!  Apparently he's a fair weather friend and leaves when Julia is sick, but we are hearing all about him again!
  • Their hair is getting longer and Emily has learned to pull Julia's.  Licking each other's head is also the cool thing to do.
  • We were only going to get them cute personalized baskets for Easter to use each year, but somehow they ended up full of baby goodies...opps.  Holding back on Christmas meant it had to come out somewhere!
  • I dare you not to say, "Awwww." at these pictures:

Bubbles!


Playing with our due date buddy, Levi, and other Echo Hill Kiddos!
4 Lovseths and a Speidel at the park.
Emily's first time in grass.
Julia's first time in grass.


Julia!

Emily

Happy 7 Months Julia!





Eating Emily's toes...

Happy 7 Months Emily!


I put up with anything.

Our first FORT!  

Love and stuff


Cool Cats

Seriously?  You are just going to take pictures while she torments me?

Emily likes Carrie's zipper!

Not so sure about Carrie though.

Now we both like Carrie!  She's funny!


Time for another walk!


Julia's new face that I realize I make to her!

Reading is more fun in silly positions.


These socks are coming off!

Julia's too!

Mushy bananas make a fun sensory experience.

Julia


Emily

2 comments:

  1. Ah! They are so cute and getting so big! 7 months they start to get even more fun! Enjoy it :) My girlies have the pincer grasp down pretty good now (9 months old) and they LOVE "PUFFS" they are the little dissolvable cereals things and they are like baby crack! I think they really helped with the hand eye coordination! And I can not stress how much they love them!!

    PS- slightly jealous of all the hair they have! I still have pretty bald babies Grrr... =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments and the tip! We have tried some organic puffs, but they aren't as good as the Gerber ones. They enjoy trying to get them in their mouth, but most of them end up stuck to something!

      Delete